Guest presenter Phill Horne, Lecturer at University of Sydney
- Why are projects important for framing solutions?
- Project Management – Methodology or Sociology?
- Why do we place constraints on projects?
- What are the three most important project constraints?
- Why are there competing demands for these three constraints?
- Which one matters most to the customer?
- Why do we need to prioritise project constraints?
- Lost in the forest for the leaves! – Where do we start on the project?
- Why projects are important in problem solving.
- What really matters on projects.
- A tool you can use to prioritise project constraints.
Available free to MBAus Members, or for a small fee to students and non-members, we thank all who were able to attend.